Friday, May 20, 2011

Farm Stand Fabrics

I'm usually attracted to more modern looking fabrics so I was surprised at how excited I was when I saw this line of fabrics from Lakehouse.  Holly Holderman has perfected the art of creating cute calicoes, dots, and other small patterns that can be used in all different kinds of quilts. 

The farmstands are starting to open up in our part of the country this week, (it's cherry season!),   I look forward to visiting them and our local farmer's market every year.  We're blessed to live in an area where all kinds of great fresh produce is grown so the farmstands are open from May through October.  This line of fabric makes me hungry just looking at it.

To get your fix, follow this link, or check your local quilt shop.

Happy Stitching!



Linda said...

These are really beautiful!

Catskill Quilter said...

I absolutely LOVE these! But how would a person figure out which to choose? They are all spectacular!

Anonymous said...

I am right here to assist get your website off to a fantastic start off. Do not be 1 of those that wished they had completed it much better the first time, then get on the task, and price, of starting over. Your web site displays what you and your company or hobby are all about.

I'm in a position to present low-cost, user-friendly, customized developed internet sites for any broad assortment of companies, organizations and groups.Additionally, it shouldn't price a fortune to get you started. I will aid guide you through the process as well as warn you when i believe you may be finding in more than your head, or past your spending budget.

Listed below are some hight high quality solutions for any resonable price:

Front-End Development
Custom web site design
Affordable web site design
E-Commerce website design
Corporate Website Design
Innovative website design
Static Web Design
Website maintenance
Web site re-designs
SEO Services
Logo Design

Please look around the site for further information about the [url=]freelance web designer[/url] services that I am able to offer and to see examples of websites that I have designed



Anonymous said...

rZ3X9d vI9U8e [url=]ralph lauren soldes[/url] hI7B2c ralph lauren soldes lI3A1h
rE3S0d jD0B5w [url=]ugg outlet stores[/url] vO0Y5h ugg boots outlet dJ8X2o
gJ5Z4t [url=]bottes ugg[/url] oX7V7s bottes ugg tA0K3z
wQ7R6i xO6T8m [url=]sac longchamps[/url] eH2K2j sac longchamps yB0W6d
eB7R6g [url=]goedkope uggs[/url] iS2Q4z uggs sale nU0P2m
xG8A9t vB6I6p [url=]cheap ralph lauren polo shirts[/url] bZ6B5j ralph lauren sale uk vJ3O2s